Taking control of things that can be done from our end is so important in Life so that we don’t spend our time in unfruitful stuff rather build on things that would please God. I failed miserably in taking control of my time as well as in knowing which needs attention in my life. I had to fix some deep holes in my life which needed attention because they were taking my whole energy and attention.
- Taking note of things that drains our Energy and Time is important, so that we don’t spend God’s given time in useless way.
- Never make quick promises to someone on an emotional stand
- I started to take note of my projects I was involved and spent my time wisely by allotting time for Each project
- Stated to spend time with God before hitting bed and made sure that I wasn’t distracted by anything; making sure that I listen to his instruction and where my questions were answered
- Never made appointments that would disturb my time with God!
- When I had leisure time, started to read books & work on my career
- Also, I learnt to be become a good listener to God’s given people in our life who impart their experience with Him.
Jesus as already showed us on how we need to spend our time but it just didn’t get to me. In the scripture, you could see that Jesus used to leave his disciples after a gathering and made time to spend with God the Father by moving to the mountains alone. Also, Jesus spent the time fruitfully as well as made sure that he was always connected with His Heavenly Father. The time given to us is for a purpose and it must be rightly spent; also, you can’t surround yourself with things that would distract you when you have your personal time with God.
You need to take the first step, so that God can guide you further.
“The Holy Spirit inside you is so pure and so passionate in what you do, so start working with Him”.
Make him glad by spending your time wisely and grow your Faith in God in an unmeasurable way.